Chinese Medicine therapies can provide a broad spectrum of benefits for acute and chronic health problems, as well as address a critical need for therapeutic, preventive and wellness care. If this is all new to you, I’m here to help you take your “first steps” with confidence.
I’m happy to discuss any health or wellness goals that you think would benefit from my analysis or care. If you need more information, we can set up a free, 20-minute consultation (by phone or in person) to discuss your general questions and determine whether my care and approach is right for you… with no obligation. If you’re ready to set up an Initial Consultation, then we can do that as well. You’ll be in the driver’s seat. (See my contact information below.)
My services for comprehensive care combine the following:
- Acupuncture: A range of styles including Japanese meridian therapy, 8 Principle/TCM, 5-Elements, Korean Hand Therapy, Tan style…and more. I’m especially known for my one-handed needling, derived from gentle Japanese Toyo Hari and evolved to my own style.
- Traditional Chinese herbal medicines: Custom-prescribed, professional-grade medicines produced under the highest pharmacy standards, all FDA-approved/regulated. You must be an established client to receive herbal formulations.
- Nutritional guidance: Diet is a critical tool for healing and recovery. I make recommendations based each client’s medical condition and goals. This is especially vital in treating chronic metabolic diseases and weak immune systems.
- Manual therapies: Soft-tissue therapies like cupping, tuina, and guasha; application of moxa, liniments, essential oils, and medical plasters.
- Lifestyle recommendations: Tailored to your needs, designed to help you medically.
- Mind-Body education (breathwork, stress-reduction, meditation) – Each modality is tailored to your specific needs and goals.
- Overview: Within the framework of a Traditional Chinese Medicine diagnosis and the development of a care plan, each treatment I provide “nudges” your body toward more normal functioning, and provides deep relaxation that one seldom achieves alone. In 20 years of helping clients achieve healthy transformations, I never cease to be impressed with the magic of healing!
The holistic nature of Oriental Medicine brings about benefits that accrue not only to the physical body, but can positively affect mental health and may bring one to higher aspects of consciousness, clearer sense perceptions, and improved connection with others. These healthy responses naturally allow more harmonious relationships with self and others to flower — and a sense of well-being and vitality often manifests; some say they haven’t felt since their childhood: a sense of being “in the flow.” Treatment helps one strengthen and reconnect with their “Qi” (pronounced “chee”), the Chinese word for the subtle vitality that animates the universe. Healthy and balanced Qi brings a clear sense of Oneness with all things. People often feel this during or after a treatment, and can learn to “cultivate” their Qi through healthy habits and supportive care.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Christy Allen, L.Ac., Dipl.O.M. email: christy@EnerQiHealth.com – 520-401-9796